Search This Blog

October 2, 2009

Fun fly

Even if I do have frequent flyer memberships here and there, I have to confess I am not a devoted customer. Is true, I cheat in the favor of the price. Therefore, I flew a good range of mostly American and European airlines.

Like everybody else, after a while I stopped paying attention to the Safety Videos that run before take off. So, every now and then when I catch myself watching I know is for a good reason, and I usually get pleasantly surprised.

Here are some that might raise your interest, too:

Virgin America - Sir Richard Branson has such a strong influence on everything Virgin



Delta Airlines
- the largest airline in the world, has a very intriguing welcome video



Southwest Airlines
- the only US airline that never knew failure



Air New Zealand
- the bare essential of flying

No comments:

Post a Comment